|Video from server:|
[Auto Farming 7.x]
This is what "Auto Farming" looks like
And believe it, you will use it more often than you think!!!
Herelym Mine [Auto Farming] mod
Exclusively on Aion Classic 7.5 (for now)
- You can activate the Combat Support bu clicking the Combat Support Start/Stop button.
- The shortcut for the Combat Support Start/Stop is set to Shift+A, you can change the settings under [Options] - [Key Mapping] - [Function].
- Combat Support Settings button allows you to set Combat Support related features like skills and recovery options.
- Combat Support Statistics window button allows you to check information on acquired items and points.
- Combat Support Statistics are updating in real-time, and will reset once the function has been turned off.
- Combat Support will not be available if the combat in impossible, including death, mounting and flight.
- Combat Support is not available in Groups/Alliances.
- You won’t be able to join a Group/Alliance when the Combat Support is active.
- While the Combat Support is active, all Group/Alliance invitations will be rejected.
- While the Combat Support is active, the camera will be fixed on the character.
- Certain monsters and NPCs might be excluded from the Combat Support.
- You can register up to 5 skills. Open the skill window (K) and drag the desired skills to empty slots.
- With chain skills, registering the 1st skill will make the character use the whole chain.
- With Charging skills, the character will use the maximum charge level of the skill.
- with range skills, the character will move to the required range before using the skill.
- When all skills are on cooldown, the character will perform normal attacks.
- HP/MP recovery items can be dragged to empty slots and used to maintain specified health.
- By selecting Quest Monsters First, the character will prioritize quest monsters.
- By selecting Sell Junk Automatically, junk items will be sold when the inventory is full.
- By selecting Extract XP automatically, your XP will be extracted when it reaches 90% as long as the required items are in the inventory.
- The Minion Info window can be displayed via the Minion Setup window.